Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bargain Babe

There's nothing better than amazing clothes at an amazing price.  The Runway section at TJMaxx is absolute heaven for fashionistas on a budget.  I found my favorite deals of the year among the luscious racks full of Dolce and Gabbana, Joie, Nanette Lepore, Theory, DVF and Moschino.  From across the isles of soft cashmeres and beaded dresses, I spotted a gorgeous sweater that I knew I had to have.  I could cozy up every day in this scrumptious La Rok sequin wool cardigan.





Alice + Olivia continues to produce clothing that fit my personal style and are so "me."  I finally purchased the leggings I have been eyeing for seasons.  I will be wearing them with absolutely everything from a crisp white v-neck tee to a feminine silk frock and faux fur.





Not only did I invest in some amazing pieces but I saved some cash as well!


XO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment